[RFI] T8 4 bulb Fluorescent ballast needed

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Wed Mar 26 23:10:15 EDT 2014

I've discovered a fluorescent fixture causing lots of RFI in this
house. I've replaced the bulbs but the problem persists and I have no
issues with any other fluorescent fixture in the house. I'm feeling
the ballast is to blame and may well be commercial. This one is an
accupro AP-RC-432IP-120-1 class P type 1 - Its a T8 with 4 bulbs in
the fixture and all the other fixtures have two bulbs and fortunately
are RF silent.

Any suggestions for a T8 4 bulb ballast that is RFI quiet?

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J

---