[RFI] A visit with the power company.

W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Mar 27 17:54:15 EDT 2014

I would approach with caution as well.

If you still live in Idaho I don't believe they allow growers at all.  I
didn't spend the time to research medical but in Colorado those grow
operations NEVER happen in residential areas.

You could call the Sheriff's department and give them your info. They
might just be growing tomato plants for spring planting but doubtful.
The SO might already have some leads.

Regardless these noise makers need to go away.

W0MU