[RFI] A visit with the power company.

Tom Thompson tlthompson at qwest.net
Thu Mar 27 20:13:32 EDT 2014

/I didn't spend the time to research medical but in Colorado those grow
operations NEVER happen in residential areas. //
/
In Boulder, CO I have tracked down 5 growers in a residential
neighborhood.  Most of them were in rental houses, and growing for
"personal" use.  Some were CU students and some had medical marijuana
permits.

Tom   W0IVJ