[RFI] Grow-light..

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Mar 28 13:18:04 EDT 2014

If the lights are on a timer it could be the timer, not the lights.  Are
you convinced that the noise is in the home?

Without going back in the thread, since you probably don't need to worry
about a grow operation, how about approaching them nicely and talking to
them?  This noise could be causing other problems for them and they
could be happy to have some help.

The noise could also be some problem with their electrical system which
could be very dangerous?  Who knows.

Good luck!

Mike W0MU