[RFI] Grow-light..

Larry Benko xxw0qe at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 14:26:44 EDT 2014

Paul,

I agree 100%.  This reflector is filled with too many folks who post way
too often about what they are going to do tomorrow.  It would be much
better if they did something first and then reported afterward about the
outcome.  They want the noise identified without ever actually looking
for it.  This behavior reminds me of the dog that chases cars.  If the
dog ever caught the car, the dog has no idea of what it would do with
the car.  Finding interference is ultimately about much more that
whining about it.  The final result is getting it fixed.  The nature of
RFI is that the source is probabilistically more likely to be nearby.
Knowing your neighbors and being friends with them makes the fixing of
RFI issues much easier.

Enough of the rant!

73,
Larry, W0QE