[RFI] Thumper & not the rabbit

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Mar 30 11:45:49 EDT 2014

Sounds as though you have two challenges:

1. How is the RFI getting into the system (and how to stop it)?

2. What, precisely, is causing the "thumping" (the collateral
	consequence of the RFI)?

#1 - Shielding/twisting the control lines, filtering at various
	points, elminating feed-system leakage (including proper
	electrical system & radio system grounding) addressed?

#2 - Someone suggested a damper motor/valve - have you eliminated
	that yet?

Trying to convert this to a checklist to help think it through ..

David KD4E

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com