[RFI] Thumper & not the rabbit

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Sun Mar 30 12:02:36 EDT 2014

Hi Gary,

Can you share the results of the RF Exposure evaluation you are required
to perform by the FCC regulations affecting your license? Your description
of your antenna placement and your earlier comments about QRO makes
it sound like you have a much more serious problem than "Thumper."

QRO to a low roof mounted tribander presents serious RF safety issues
every inhabitant of your home. FCC regulations that affect your license
require that you inform every inhabitant and guest in your home about RF
exposure safety of the risks they face. Furthermore, every inhabitant and
guest must agree to accept their RF exposure risks.

http://www.arrl.org/fcc-rf-exposure-regulations-the-station-evaluation

73
Frank
W3LPL