[RFI] USB Spectrum Analyzer

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Thu Sep 25 13:20:36 EDT 2014

I have used the sdr-iq receiver (http://www.rfspace.com/RFSPACE/SDR-IQ.html) for rfi and analysis of grow lamp noise.  it only goes to about 190khz bandwidth but is quite usable and has a wide range of pre-amp and attenuator settings built in.  it also doesn't require any external power, just the usb power which makes it handy to use with a laptop.  see some of my spectrum screen shots at: http://wiki.k1ttt.net/(X(1)S(qfsrcu55xitt4n45g2sitifz))/2012%20Maintenance%20and%20Upgrade%20Blog.ashx#160mrfi   (keep scrolling to the end of the page as some other stuff is intermixed).