[RFI] Strange RFI

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Sun Aug 30 20:19:07 EDT 2015

Hi Dave, KW4DH),

This is normal and expected...  RFI can creep into many things, via many
paths, power, and output cables, etc., and not affect audio output in
any way, while still toasting the digital portion of things only, within
the CD unit.

Add the ferrites, as described, (with as many turns as possible), and
the problem will most likely go away...  You don't have to hear the
RFI...
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net