[RFI] Laser Christmas Lights

wa6fgi wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 19:23:17 EST 2015

Discovered  that available at Target, toy r usGary...wa6fgi

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A-------- Original message --------From: wa6fgi via RFI <rfi at contesting.com> Date: 12/03/2015  3:47 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: "Hare, Ed  W1RFI" <w1rfi at arrl.org>, Kirb Nesbitt <k.nesbitt at shaw.ca>, Greg's <radiotrade at rogers.com>, rfi at contesting.com Subject: Re: [RFI] Laser Christmas Lights
Look for brand name "star shower". My neighbor has two, is destroying the 10 meter band. Gary...wa6fgi

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A-------- Original message --------From: "Hare, Ed  W1RFI" <w1rfi at arrl.org> Date: 12/02/2015  8:28 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Kirb Nesbitt <k.nesbitt at shaw.ca>, Greg's <radiotrade at rogers.com>, rfi at contesting.com Subject: Re: [RFI] Laser Christmas Lights
I went to my local Lowes and didn't find one.   Does anyone have a model number?  Was it really at Lowes, or maybe some other store?

Ed, W1RFI