[RFI] LED Tube Lights

Roger D Johnson n1rj at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 25 12:24:25 EST 2015

I've been thinking about doing the same thing to the fixture in our kitchen. It
seems that a lot
of these bulbs require rewiring the fixture to eliminate the ballast and power
the bulb from
120 VAC. I'm assuming they must have some sort of built-in supply. If it's a
switching supply,
it has the potential for causing interference.

73, Roger