[RFI] RF getting into 4-port wirelss router.

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Mon Jan 12 00:42:56 EST 2015

1G requires all four pair. If you're getting a good 1G connection, your
pairs are electrically connected. If you have the pairs cross-connected,
you may still have issues. As an electrician you should be able to get
some network cable testers to make sure the pairs are right.

That's just one more thing to test.

Also, "name brand networking devices" doesn't help. The difference isn't
"name" and "no-name". The difference is "commercial" vs. "consumer".