[RFI] w7ekb & ground rods

D C _Mac_ Macdonald k2gkk at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:30:45 EST 2015

All well and good, and probably doable for a dedicated single site communication facility.

My RF cabling entry point is probably 50 linear feet from the AC service entry point and ground.  The tower and its closest ground rod is another 25 feet beyond that.

How many hams have their station and tower located directly on the other side of the outside wall from service entrance?

Some folks need to get REAL and live in a real, rather than imaginary world!

* 73 - Mac, K2GKK/5 *
* (Since 30 Nov 53) *
* k2gkk hotmail com *
* Oklahoma City, OK *