[RFI] Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Jul 21 17:58:53 EDT 2015

Hi Roger,

Just a wild guess...perhaps 1000' or a titch better.  Not a huge fence. It's
been QRV about a year and I never remember hearing it as the paddock was
very small and not much for weeds around it.  Now, instead of encircling
about 1 acre or a little less, he encircles perhaps 5-6 acres, which runs
through woods and has lots of weeds/grass.

This gives me hope for winter, as the deep/heavy snow will knock down a lot
of the weeds into the ground and remove a lot of arcing----I hope!

Still, my summer DXing and contesting is severly compromised....

Mike

Mike, Coreen & Corey
Keswick Ridge, NB