[RFI] What I use to find Interference Sources

Frank N. Haas KB4T utility.rfi.pro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:10:56 EDT 2015

Paul:

Actually they don't rely on me to keep score. There are administrative
types, certified in bean counting who manage the statistical performance of
the collection of interference investigators within the utility. The number
of cases I get are smaller than my colleagues in the larger populated
areas. My region in NE Florida tends to be mostly rural. There are several
more heavily populated areas along the Atlantic Coast. The majority of my
region extends inland which is mostly farm land and small communities..

I work between 5 to 8 cases a month, 60 to 100 a year on average, give or
take, plus or minus. My busiest year saw 140 cases. My least busy year saw
about 63 cases. To be honest, I don't keep score.

73,

Frank N. Haas KB4T
Utility Interference Investigator
Florida