[RFI] RFI reports from SMA 9000tl-us inverter?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Mar 19 20:12:00 EDT 2015

Do you have an HF mobile rig, or know someone who does?  Ask the vendor
for a list of local installs that you can drive to and get close to. If
no mobile rig, grab a Tecsun PL660 or PL880 shortwave RX and poke around
with it. PL880 was reviewed in QST in the last year or so. PL660 is the
earlier model with very similar price/performance. I own a 660.

73, Jim K9YC