[RFI] RFI from Samsung Fridge

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 09:08:17 EST 2015

The XYL has been shopping for a new fridge and wants to get a  Samsung
model....RF26HFENDSR.  In various on line reviews she came across  one that was
disturbing (for me).

The reviewer who is a ham said that the refrigerator caused lots of  RFI
everytime the compressor kicked in.  This is a real problem as far as I  am
concerned.

Anyone out there who has a Samsung refrigerator with this  problem?  For
for that matter are there any brands to stay away from in  buying a fridge
with the same issue.

We need to address this issue as the refrigerator goes  off sale in two
days.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS