[RFI] 40 Meter RFI Issue

Larry Benko xxw0qe at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 08:15:15 EDT 2015

The Cotek S300-112 is quiet.  Cotek and Samlex are the same company or
divisions of the same company.  I bought the S300 about 5 years ago and
measured it with a LISN and spectrum analyzer and while I could see
emissions they were well below FCC part B.  I have never experienced any
interference while mobile.  The S300 is intended for ambulance use I was
told.

Larry, W0QE