[RFI] Strange noise on 80m

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Dec 13 23:16:19 EST 2016

Hi Martin,

When trying to diagnose things like this, it's always a good idea to use
the widest possible frequency span, show a long waterfall (let it
average for as long as practical, make the waterfall at least half of
the screen height) and set the scale and reference so that the noise
extends from the bottom of the amplitude display to the top. This gives
us more clues about what it might be.

73, Jim K9YC