[RFI] Galaxy Grow Light Ballast Update

DWKANEPE at aol.com DWKANEPE at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 22:50:53 EST 2016

Just a point of information...a fuse or circuit breaker will NOT and is not
 intended to prevent electrical shock. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
protection will! Fuses, breakers and other OCPD's are intended to protect
wiring  and, in some cases, utilization equipment.

73
Don
WB2BEZ

In a message dated 2/1/2016 6:49:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,