[RFI] Urban noise

Dave Cole dave at nk7z.net
Fri Feb 12 07:00:20 EST 2016

Hi Tom,
I assume you were using SDR, could you expand a bit on your setup
please...  I will be putting together a SDR radio for RFI location
later this year, and any tips would be appreciated.  I am looking to
use a RPI, and one of those little dongles, and a downconverter.
--
73's, and thanks,
Dave

For software/hardware reviews see: