[RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts

Dave Cole dave at nk7z.net
Wed Feb 17 19:39:48 EST 2016

Hi,

THANK YOU!  I will contact Jerry directly...  Thanks again!!!  Our club
has a handout for growers, and on that handout is a list of items which
may help in RFI cases.  , and if this pans out as a useful device, we
will add it to the list...

You have probably helped several other hams in Oregon as well with your
work...  THANKS AGAIN!

--
73's, and thanks,
Dave