[RFI] Finding house noise sources

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Jan 19 01:19:08 EST 2016

Others have mentioned a doorbell transformer.  I you are not the
original owner and use a battery operated doorbell (like we do), there
may be an unused doorbell transformer (or other unused things like TV
preamps) attached to that circuit (like we had) , which describes the
past two homes I've lived in.  I did build one new home and it's
difficult for me to accept that we moved into that, 50 years ago.

I have one circuit in this home, that is daisy chained through 5 rooms
that can be a noise maker.  I need to hire an electrician to clean up
the wiring through the whole house.

73 and Good Luck,

Roger (K8RI)