[RFI] Grow Light RFI

Tom Thompson w0ivj at tomthompson.com
Sat Jan 23 11:14:50 EST 2016

Hi Don,

Here is an update for the group concerning grow light ballasts.  I have
posted links to two commercial filters and an EMI test of a Galaxy
ballast.  The link to my web site is:

http://tomthompson.com/radio/GrowLight/GrowLightBallastFilter.html

The new information is at the bottom of the page.

Tom   W0IVJ