[RFI] FW: ARLB022 FCC's OET Clarifies Emissions Compliance Testing for RF LED Lighting Devices

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sat Jul 2 02:59:05 EDT 2016

I'm located on the centerline for 06 and just inside the FAF for the GPS
06 approach.  I'm far enough out, I could get away with about 190 feet
which is more than I could afford anyway.  I sometimes hear their AM
calls to Unicom on the 2-meter band as they pass overhead.

When I was flying, I'd just look down. If I was where I belonged, my
house was about 1000' below me.

73

Roger (K8RI)