[RFI] Solar Run Solar installations

HankP pfizenmayer at q.com
Fri Jan 27 13:01:54 EST 2017

Today a gaggle fo Soar Run trucks shgowed up across the street onehouse down--

I tried to ca ntact Solar Runand got a arun around but a Call back promise.

Fires I asked if theinstall contract mentioned a radio sation across the street - no idea.

I told the "go between" that now was the time to mitigate RFI not after the install is finished - and asked if they had anmy RF people - she jad no idea what I was talking about -but got rather contentious .

Anyone had experience with Solar Run 1-888 467 6527. They appear to not vene habe a local contact - you get a long menu - and appear to be talking to someone nowhere near here (Phoenix)

Hank K7HP