[RFI] Is this a new RFI problem goTenna Pro (or intruder)

Ed K0iL eddieedwards at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 27 21:19:22 EDT 2017

On "About" page for goTenna is meaningless, mumbo-jumbo, organic marketing
chatter:
================
goTenna creates distributed comm-un-i-ca-tion networks that increase scale,
resiliency, and access.

Communications is the keystone of all fundamental facilities and systems,
but today's infrastructure must evolve in order to meet 21st century needs.
At goTenna, we are working on advancing universal access to connectivity by
decentralizing it.

goTenna builds next-generation wireless architectures to power bottom-up
communications networks that get stronger as they grow. We focus on
low-power, low-cost, modular mobile ad-hoc networking protocols and devices
that are easy-to-use and developer-friendly. Our parallel networks are
designed to both enable completely off-grid communication and augment
traditional systems by extending the practical edge of connectivity.

Below that are names/pictures of the twenty-something founders.

73, de ed -K0iL