[RFI] 160m Noise

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu May 4 22:05:04 EDT 2017

This is NOT power line noise. It is some sort of electronic noise.  The
clue is that it's multiple carriers modulated by "something."  The video
would be more useful if the frequency axis was labeled.

See
http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf   and
http://k9yc.com/KillingRXNoiseVisalia.pdf

No ideas beyond that.