[RFI] Growing RFI problem from SolarEdge systems

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:08:10 EST 2017

Well past 60MHz would imply interference on the VHF low band commercial
radios. The FCC tends to work harder when business and safety has
interference, if we can show RFI here it might light a fire. It'd be even
better if we could show interference in the 80-90MHz range, but I don't
know if it goes that high. Maybe someone has commercial contacts that can
file a complaint?

Sean WA1TE