[RFI] Comcast - 80 meters rings phones

Tom Thompson w0ivj at tomthompson.com
Sun Nov 19 11:59:44 EST 2017

Hi Steve,

The RF is probably getting into the normal telephone after the Comcast
modem.  I would try a filter between the modem and the phone.  Enclosed
is a schematic of a filter that I have good success with.  I have one
that I am not using at the moment that I could mail to you if you want
to try it.

73,   Tom   W0IVJ