[RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 21:22:23 EDT 2017

Hope some one can assist me with this RFI problem.

We have a kitchen faucet made by Delta (Model 9192T).  The faucet will
turn on when you touch it and turn off when you touch it again.  It
actually worked pretty good.  The control module and solenoid is powered
by 6 AA batteries.

Unfortunately, when I use my transmitter the faucet will toggle the
water off and on.

I have contacted Delta and they said there isn't a solution, other than
disabling the touch feature (problem?).  The installer did not give me
much room to work and it will not be easy to disable the touch feature
and we like this feature.

Any one have any other suggestions?