[RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 05:17:34 EDT 2017

Sometimes the feedlines radiate excessively and cause rf in the shack what antenna are you using?  Unbalanced antennas can be a problem, like long wire end fed etc.  Make sure your coax is in good shape along with the connectors.  Sometimes loose pl259’s cause havoc.
There are a lot of gadgets out on the market now with electron devices embedded and susceptible to stray rf.  I had a co2 detector that would go off when I transmitted with high power, mfg said there was nothing they could do.  So I purchased one that operates off batter and it works fine.  That told me the house wiring was acting like a antenna.

Good luck
73
Dale k9vuj