[RFI] RFI every 15 KHz on 160 meters, suspect source is a manufacturing facility.

Dave Cole (NK7Z) dave at nk7z.net
Fri Feb 2 13:51:49 EST 2018

I would try a a much smaller mag loop, like a foot in diameter.  I have
used a 6 inch loop in some cases, they are still sort of directional.
Add a ferrite on the coax at the feed point.  I have one loop that is
about an inch in diameter, I use it seldom, but it is handy when needed.

I also have a small probe I built out of a piece of coax, I just cut the
shield back 3 inches, used dollop of liquid electrical tape on the end
of the center conductor for insulation, and then I probe around...

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net