[RFI] Wholesale installation of free solar panels in MI?

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 07:45:12 EST 2018

They are marketing something similar in this area - as I understand it,
you commit to a 20-year lease, paying them every month, and what you get
is reduced electric bills that may (or may not)offset the cost of the
lease.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now