[RFI] Wholesale installation of free solar panels in MI?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at steeltrails.net
Sat Feb 24 14:08:13 EST 2018

Ask them if they offer a one for one buy back on the power your panels
generate but you don't use.

Case in point Solar City as a big player in Nevada till the state killed
the one for one plan.

This resulted in Solar City (Elon Musk & Co.) leaving the state lock,
stock and barrel.

This was public info out here in the not so golden state a few months back.

Gary...wa6fgi