[RFI] Wholesale installation of free solar panels in MI?

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sun Feb 25 04:27:13 EST 2018

"As I understand", payback is a percentage of the unused power. Mind
you, I've not seen a contract. Don't know if I'd qualify, don't know if
I'd want to, and the only S facing roof is on my shop. (same sq ft area
as the house), BUT the shop is on a different, (metered) electrical
feed.  Guess I could move all the heavy electrical users out there or
settle for a payback on that feed..  However, I sure don't want a smart
meter.
I'm far more concerned about RFI in a rural subdivision.

73,