[RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Feb 28 18:40:15 EST 2018

Typically I just hear them called split nuts. They are widely available
by that name in Hardware, electrical, and automotive outlets.
Sizes "I've seen" for copper split nuts range from 1/4" to "really big!

I use them on virtually all connections to wire antennas rather than
solder.
Currently I have some that have been up close to 16 years with no
failures. Use a little never-seize to insure easy removal.

--
73, Roger (K8RI)

---