[RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 23:33:10 EST 2018

"Kurt, you are way off base talking about auto parts stores the way you
have. You have obviously made an assumption. Trust me, I owned an auto
parts store for over 20 years and we, meaning my store and my suppliers
had a large variety of connectors and lugs from the same suppliers as
any other hardware or electric supply house."

No, that's forty-one years of experience as recent as last December.
You had a store, you know what I'm talking about, you don't need to try
and convince me of anything.

I suggest those wanting higher quality components, even just connectors
and terminals, search military, aerospace, and medical suppliers for
traceable products- used in applications that matter, where failure is
very bad, so by design and application, unlikely to ever happen.

Kurt