[RFI] Noise location tools

Dave Cole (NK7Z) dave at nk7z.net
Wed Jan 17 08:23:39 EST 2018

Hello Mike,

No need for the dish, it just locates arcing, and that is the Power
companies job.  Across the two years I had a dish, I think I used it
once or twice.

Better you save your bucks and build a loop with the saved cash. You
will get a lot more use out of the loop than the dish.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net