[RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

Dale Johnson dj2001x at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 16:47:26 EDT 2018

Stonewalling with these companies is common.  Need to keep it simple and just fill out interference report with the FCC and forget about direct contact with the company.  I have issue with Centurylink too, in addition to the company charged me $85 for doing nothing, the leakage still persists.  The state attorney general and FCC consumer division has been contacted.  I received two letters from Centurylink, but to date the leakage has not been resolved.

I refused to pay the $85.  I might eventually drop the POTS service entirely and go totally with IP, but will wait till dust clears and get some answers from the two government entities.

73

Dale, K9VUJ