[RFI] Solar Panel RFI Video

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 16:54:31 EDT 2018

"I have issue with Centurylink too, in addition to the company charged
me $85 for doing nothing, the leakage still persists."

Send them YOUR bill...

$750 per annoyance, radio turned on ten times a day, annoyance still
exists, $7,500 a day, $2,500 assessment and documentation fee, per
incident, et cetera, et cetera...  Keep sending them a bill until
someone pays it, and/or fixes it.  They can bill, you can bill...

A neighbor once sent a $75 invoice to a company for sending him junk
mail.  They paid it.

That billing stuff goes both ways, your bill can be much higher, of course.

Kurt