[RFI] Politics and RFI

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Mar 19 15:07:38 EDT 2018

On 3/19/2018 11:52 AM, Gary Smith wrote:
> Wait till we start getting stuff made in "Inja" as the Brits like to
> call it.

It's not reasonable to paint all products from any country as uniformly
good or bad. Last I heard, Apple products are made in China. Anan
started out life in India, and their SDR transceivers are pretty highly
regarded. And according to Consumer Reports at the time, there was a
decade or so ('60s-70s) when a lot of what came out of Detroit/Flint
didn't hold up very well.

73, Jim K9YC