[RFI] Politics and RFI

Howard Lester howard220 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:21:50 EDT 2018

I agree. A friend(?) recently painted a broad, very negative brush about Chinese workers, their working “culture," and the products they produce. I responded to him, saying that I guess you’ve not recently looked through any of their fine telescopes made for the amateur astronomy market, or used Nikon camera lenses currently made in China. Yes, we do tend to bash products made in China, but many are plenty good. Remember in the 50’s and 60’s we used to joke about products labeled “Made in Japan”?

Howard N7SO