[RFI] What Does Variable Speed Mean?

Dale Johnson dj2001x at comcast.net
Sat May 12 08:43:41 EDT 2018

I am wondering if there is confusion maybe.  I believe my furnace has two fan/blowers .  One is forcing air though the ducts to heat the house and it has more than one speed.  The other is for the combustion chamber, that one I don’t know if it has more than one speed, maybe it does as Gary mentioned, I think what he was referring too.

Dale, K9VUJ