[RFI] Metal Pole vs Wood Pole

JW jwin95 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 10:19:35 EST 2019

 Metal poles - or do you guys mean those spun, compacted-concrete poles?

We have a few concrete poles on distribution circuits that don't need guy
wires on account of the concrete poles, when set deep enough, they don't
bend like wood and don't lean either. They work well when guy tension
anchors can't be set for guy wires to offset the 'pull' of overhead wires.

de AA5CT