[RFI] A Possible Solution to Solar Panel RFI

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 09:57:25 EST 2019

Are there photographs of a properly installed SolarEdge optimizer, including the
twisted wiring and ferrite installation ?

Would it be worthwhile to use a drone to, ahem, spy, on the installers, while
they are working, to make sure they get it right ? Or afterwards, to pinpoint
the mistakes ? Seems like it shouldn't take more than one revisit to get it right.

73,
Steve, N2IC