[RFI] Question: Conducted vs. Radiated Emissions

Michael Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Wed Dec 18 09:34:27 EST 2019

in my experience when something from outside the power grid is conducted or induced on to the power grid and re-radiated from wires belonging to the utility the fault still lies on the source. The utility becomes a victim of the noise just as the people around it such as hams are. So the fault of that device is not on the utility. The fault is with the person that owns the device causing the interference.
K3RFI
⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​