[RFI] Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 21:14:04 EST 2019

Two of the EV manufacturers (Tesla and BMW) have solved the problem by
not including analog medium wave AM in their car radios.  That's their
RFI solution--eliminate the cause of complaints.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/yp3vmj/why-electric-cars-are-ditching-am-radio

If we follow this logic then the solution to ham radio RFI is to
eliminate ham radio receivers.

Rob
K5UJ