[RFI] noise source clues - anyone know what these are?

bill K7WXW k7wxw at qrpdx.org
Sun Jan 27 13:47:31 EST 2019

I continue to collect data in my search for RFI sources. The two
screenshots, with detail 3 and detail 4, were taken with the house power
turned off, from an RSP2 connected to a dell laptop running on battery
power. I am particularly interested in these signals:

In "detail 3"... the signals near 3.310MHz and the wide, repetitive
signal after 3.348MHz.

In "detail 4"... the signals near 3.565 and 3.595MHz and the wide,
repetitive signal between 3.615 and 3.640MHz.

I figure if I can identify signals like these, I will have an easier
time tracking them down.

73 de Bill K7WXW