[RFI] What would cause noise like this?

Frank O'Donnell vfo at inkbox.net
Sat Nov 2 13:07:11 EDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestions on locating noise sources with
direction-finding gear -- I will check those out.

My main interest in posting was to ask if this pattern was an obvious
smoking gun for a particular type of noise source -- or whether, say,
the fact that it started an hour before sunrise would necessarily rule
out solar panels. Dave's comments about the schedule of RFI appearance
are helpful, and I'll keep an eye on that.

To answer Jim's question, this view covers about 180 to 440 kHz.

Thanks again and 73,

Frank K6FOD